All Warranty Repairs must be done the Weber Shop unless written approval has been given by Weber Fine Acoustic Instruments. Please Contact Us with any questions.
Please refer to the Limited Warranty description to help you determine warranty status and relevant details.
• Contact us or your Weber Dealer with a description of the problem. We will discuss with you, or your dealer, any problems you are having. Many times, and if possible, we will request that you email a picture of the instrument and the problem area to us. As shipping costs are so high, we want to save you any un-needed expense and loss of playing time sending your instrument back to us.
• If it is determined that the instrument needs to come back to the shop for repair or evaluation we will complete a Return Authorization Form with you.
• When your mandolin or guitar is received here at the shop we will let it acclimatize in its box for 24 hours. When opened, we will inspect for shipping damage, and after evaluating the problem we will contact you with the repair information.
• We will establish estimated repairs and delivery time. These can only be estimates as until the instrument is actually worked on there can be unknown variables.
• We are a small shop and while Warranty Repairs take priority, unforeseen circumstances can delay (or speed up) overall repair times.
NON-WARRANTY REPAIRS AND ALTERATIONS
The Weber Shop can take care of Non-Warranty Repairs and Alterations
• Your Weber acoustic instrument should perform, sound, and look great. We can fix almost any damage from a broken peghead to a refret. They will look like new.
• Players who want to personalize their Weber are able to add almost any customization from an inlaid truss rod cover or completely new Peghead Inlay, to a new color.
• Weber players who are not the original owners can also Recertify their instrument at this time.
• We charge reasonable rates and you can be assured that we have you and your Weber instrument's best welfare in mind. In fact, we love to see them again and give a little TLC.
1. If you are the original owner, please refer to the Limited Lifetime Warranty description to help you determine warranty status and relevant details. All shipping costs are the instrument owners' responsibility. 2. Contact us with a description of the repair(s) or alteration(s) you are considering.
• We will discuss at length and establish what repair and/or alterations you would like accomplished
• We will give you estimated charges and delivery times.
• We will complete a Return Authorization Form with you.
3. When your mandolin or guitar is received here at the shop we will let it acclimatize in its box for 24 hours. When opened, your instrument will be inspected for shipping damage.
4. The intended repairs/alterations will be evaluated and we will contact you with the estimated cost that will be charged to accomplish the work. A deposit may be required. If agreed to by both parties we will commence the work. If not, the instrument will be shipped back to you.
• An estimated delivery time will be given at this time.
• These can only be estimates as until the instrument is actually worked on there can be unknown variables. We are a small shop and unforeseen circumstances can delay (or speed up) overall labor times.
5. We will contact you when the instrument is ready to be shipped back to you. We will verify the shipping address, mode of shipment, when you can expect it, and receive from you the method of payment (if applicable) that you would like to use.
Non-Warranty Repairs and Alterations performed Outside of the Weber Shop
Many routine maintenance and repairs can be successfully done by reputable luthiers and repair shops. Local repairs have the big advantage that you will not have to ship your instrument. A few common repairs are:
• Truss Rod Adjustment
• Plane and refret
• New nut, bridge fitting, new tailpiece, pickup or strap button installation
Please note: Repairs or alterations (including any damage caused by these repairs and alterations) not performed by the Weber Shop or authorized by the Weber shop, are not covered under our Warranties.